4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cup Cookies: With a chocolate peanut butter cup center, these easy, naturally gluten-free cookies have just 4 simple ingredients and take just 10 minutes to prep!
Simple Ingredients and Quick Prep:
Whenever I check out a new recipe, I tend to scroll straight to the ingredients and instructions to answer a few questions: Do I need a lot of obscure ingredients to make the recipe, or can it be made with ingredients easily found at my local grocery store? Just how much prep time is involved?
This recipe has all the right answers. If you have peanut butter, sugar, an egg, miniature peanut butter cups and ten minutes of prep time, you’re all set to make these incredibly easy and delicious peanut butter cup cookies!
Did I mention they’re naturally gluten-free?
When I stumbled upon a recipe for Reese’s Cup Cookies on Pinterest, I couldn’t wait to try them. Unfortunately, with almost two cups of flour, the original recipe was far from gluten-free. So, I decided to try making cookie cups using my favorite, naturally gluten-free peanut butter cookie recipe.
You don’t need any gluten-free flour for this recipe! One cup peanut butter, one cup sugar, and one egg, miniature peanut butter cups and a mini muffin pan are all you need to make incredible peanut butter cookies!
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter See note.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 24 miniature chocolate peanut butter cups unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat egg with whisk.
- Add peanut butter and sugar and beat until smooth.
- Drop 1 tablespoon batter into each cup of a mini muffin pan, pressing down slightly.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Immediately press a peanut butter cup into the center of each cookie cup.
- Allow to cool completely, then enjoy!