Spread the love
During month six:
- You began to sit unsupported very early during month six!
- You began sleeping in a wearable blanket, with your arms free, instead of a zipadeezip. The transition from sleeping in a swaddle to sleeping with no covers was finally complete!
- You slept through the night on October 19th. You ate at 10:00 and then made it until 5:00 before eating again. After eating, you went back to sleep until 7:00! The next night you were back to waking up every few hours, but then you settled into a routine of sleeping until the morning, waking up once in the evening to eat between 9:00 and 10:00.
- You began to cry if we left the room.
- You celebrated Halloween by dressing up as our little flower child and got to see some of the trick or treaters as we handed out candy before bed.
- You started reaching and scooting just a bit while on your stomach to try to reach something. You still chose rolling as you preferred method of travel though.
- You spent your second night with Grandma and Aunt Katie while we were away.
- You began to have fun kicking your feet and splashing while in the bathtub.
- You tried green beans and were not a fan. You later ate them just fine mixed with sweet potato or a tiny bit of coconut oil. You also tired carrots, which you enjoyed.