Baby G, you’ll be 9 months before we know it. This post is long overdue; you’ve been 8 months old for 2 1/2 weeks now! It’s been a busy holiday season, but we had so much fun celebrating your first Christmas!
During month 7:
- You began pushing up on arms, as if to crawl. You also began scooting backwards, rolling more often to get where you wanted, and stretching to reach toys.
- Before month 7 you could only handle being up 2 hours between naps without becoming overtired. During month 7, you began to stay awake for 3 hours between some naps.
- You began reaching out your arm to “wave” at people. Mommy, Daddy, people in the grocery store, servers at restaurants, and people on TV all got waves and a smile.
- You had your first visit to a park and swung in a baby swing for the first time.
- You learned to give kisses and leaned in to give kisses when asked.
- You began to laugh more often, especially at the game peekaboo.
- You ate peas for the first time and loved them.
- We began to supplement with formula for the first time.
- You celebrated your 1st Thanksgiving and saw your first Christmas tree.
Leave a Reply