Baby G, you turned five months old a few weeks ago, so this post is a little overdue. It’s hard to believe that in less than two weeks, you will be six months old!! Pretty soon I’ll be posting about your fifth month of life, but this post is a look back at month number four.
During month four you:
- Discovered that your feet are fun to play with.
- Began rolling from your back to your stomach. It happened on accident the first few times, and you were not happy about suddenly finding yourself on your stomach!
- Began to enjoy tummy time (most of the time).
- Started sleeping in a Zipadeezip instead of swaddled in a blanket.
- Began falling asleep on your own, though you still preferred to be rocked to sleep.
- Spent your first night away from Mommy and Daddy. You did great with Grandma and Aunt Katie, who stayed with you.
- Continued to try to put everything in your mouth.
- Became fascinated with the dogs.
- You laughed for the first time (the first real laugh, besides little chuckles)! You laughed at Daddy who was talking in a silly voice. It happened while I was at work and it was almost two weeks before you laughed for me when we were playing peek-a-boo.
Here’s a look back at each day as a four month old: