Yep, after a couple very very late month updates I finally skipped one all together, so this month is a look back at both your ninth month and tenth month now that you’re officially eleven months old. You’ll be one year old in less than three weeks! Today we took a trip to the store to check out options for birthday decorations for the big day. You’ve changed so much in the past eleven months and continue to learn new things every week!
During month nine (way back in January through February) you:
- Learned how to sit up when laying down.
- Began crawling! (Day 275)
- Started pushing toys while moving on your knees and walking while pushing toys.
- Began pulling to a stand and cruising around furniture. (Day 287)
- Learned how to stand up in your crib.
- Took your first trip to a Disney Park, Animal Kingdom! You met Mickey and Minnie, watched the Finding Nemo and Lion King Show and went on the Safari Ride, where a group of giraffes walked right by the car and made you smile. (Day 289)
- Ate Yogurt for the first time.
- Began to crawl at lightening speed in an attempt to get to things before being picked up or blocked by a baby gate.
- Said “Hi dada.” and attempted to copy a few more words and phrases like “I love you.”
- You used the sign for “more” when eating.
- Celebrated Daddy’s birthday (Day 298)
During month ten you:
- Finally had your first tooth come through! And what seemed to be the start of a second right next to it (both bottom teeth) started to come in at the end of month ten.
- Began to wake up very very early for a few weeks.
- Began to practice standing, including standing while holding toys.
- Continued cruising all over the place!
- Wore your hair in pigtails for the first time!