One of my favorite quotes about love comes from 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, and with Valentine’s Day just around the corner I knew it was just the quote I was looking for to create a new craft. You need just a few materials for this simple heart themed craft!
- Free printable art from thegirlcreative.com Visit this post to download the image.
- Free printable 1 Corinthians quotes. Click here to download.
- Paint, crayons or markers.
- Black marker.
- After printing the 1 Corinthians quotes, use black marker to draw hearts in every available space. You can use small hearts, like the image above, or larger hearts, like the image below.
- Use paint, markers or crayons to color in your hearts. You can go all the way to the edge, or do a quick paint job for a more rustic look.
- Roughly cut your hearts apart. This will make it easier to cut around each heart later.
- Next, cut out each heart. I chose to leave a slight white border around mine.
- Print the art print from www.thegirlcreative.com I chose to print mine on a half sheet of paper rather than an 8×10.
- Glue your hearts to the edge of the printable and enjoy!